Thursday, March 20, 2014

Worth $2,400 Linux course is now FREE

My interest in Linux leads me to http://www.linuxfoundation.org

While browsing the website I found some good news and I must share it to you! :D

$:

“”-- Previously a $2,400 course, Introduction to Linux will be the first class available as a Massive Open Online Course [MOOC]and will be free to anyone, anywhere. --””

YES! A $2,400 worth of Linux training material is now for FREE!

WHY?

“Our mission is to advance Linux and that includes ensuring we have a talent pool of Linux professionals,”

You can watch the video version of this guide here.


If you want to grab this opportunity, (like I did) all you have to do is













That's it! You're done. :D Good job! 



Classes Start:
3rd Quarter 2014 (I'm excited) 

Prerequisites: 
None. However, the course does assume familiarity with computers and common software, such as would be had from daily computer use.

About this Course: 
"-Upon completion of this training you should have a good working knowledge of Linux, from both a graphical and command line perspective,-"




Update: Official start date for the course: August 1, 2014.